LCYSA offers 3 or more camps every summer:
- Introductory Jamboree: ~2 1/2 hrs of FREE soccer fun for all - fun soccer skills activities and Round Robin Competition. Kids of all ages will be divided up by age group and play short fun small-sided games.
- Camp Kick-a-Lot: a week of soccer fun and learning for the Recreational player.
- Camp Kick-a-Lot REGISTRATION & DETAILS
- Offered some years: Camp Kick-Ahead: a week of learning soccer skills with your Classic team. ($50 per player)
- Advanced Player Camp (APC)/Tournaments: a week to hone your skills for upcoming high school and college seasons
- Registration for the Classic and APC camps:
- Classic players - register with your coach at practice.
- APC players - register with your coach at practice or at the field on the first day.
2016 Camp Schedule:
|Jamboree||Saturday July 16||9:30 am - 12:00 noon|
|Camp Kick-a-Lot ~ Grades 1-8||July 18-22||2:00-5:00 pm|
|Camp Kick-a-Lot ~ Grades 1-8||July 25-29||5:00-8:00 pm|
|Camp Kick-Ahead ~ Classic teams||TBD||TBD|
|North Coast High School Tournament & Camp||August||TBD|